.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

4.04.2006

SPRING FORWARD, FALL ON YOUR FACE IN THE DIRT

I fell down. Seriously fell down. All I know is I was locking the front door as we were leaving Friday night for B.C. , and suddenly I was in the gravel next to the walkway, on my face. I am told it looked rather like interpretive dance. My knees are a mess, I have a weird bruise on my thumb and one on my right boob. I broke a limb off a small tree and narrowly missed one of the light fixtures. How I got from locking the door to the gravel is beyond me.
It was worth it to go spend some time with Shelswick!
Boo to Dubya and the Homeland Security laws. Yes, you can all sleep well knowing our country is safe from Shelly.

2 Comments:

Blogger shellswick said...

i'm sorry visiting me caused you physcial pain...

5/4/06 7:01 PM

 
Blogger AAM said...

Yeah, but I got out of the house.
What ever. Visiting you helped me get rid of my pain!

5/4/06 8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home