.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

3.21.2006

TODAY IS TUESDAY, TOMORROW'S WEDNESDAY.

When I'm working, hopefully grading diamonds and making more than 12.50 an hour, I'll look back on this time and wish for a day or two of boredom. Right now I'm bored. There's stuff to do, and I'm doing it, the usual dishes, laundry, studying, general tidying etc.. trying to curb my obsession with playing Bejeweled. I need something big to happen. I know not what, hopefully something good. It seems everyone else I know is so busy with exciting life changes right now. I'm excited for them, but I seem to be in a holding pattern. I am going to have to go out and find IT I guess, cuz IT aint findin' me. Just wish I knew what IT was. Hmmm.
In the mean time, the bathroom needs cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home