.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

3.02.2006

IDES OF MARCH or ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOCTOR

Still sick, Chris isn't feeling well either. Someone's been using one of our credit card numbers to go on a $1,200.00 shoe shopping spree. Luckily, the credit card people are on top of it. We won't have to pay. On the way to the doctor we got a ticket for rolling through a stop sign. At the doctor, they told me they had scheduled me for the 30th instead of today, I put my foot down, and they 'got me in',.. at the time I was supposed to be scheduled for in the first place. Then I sat in an exam room waiting for half an hour. In the end here's what I know:
My CT scans are normal, but I'm sick as a dog. Once I'm well thanks to giant pills and many nose sprays , we'll look into immune system issues and why this keeps happening.
I hate today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home