.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

3.06.2006

MY EYE!

Laurie Notaro is one of my favorite writers. A funnier woman you will not find anywhere. I'm thinking about her now because my eye won't stop twitching. She calls it "squinky eye" and even gives an acurate description of the noise it would make, if it made noise. Bllllmm, bllm, blllmm. My squinky eye is driving me crazy as it's been going on since my sinuses freaked out. Blllmm. At least I can laugh about it. Thank you Laurie. Bllmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

blmm. My eyes BOTH did that yesterday. I've read it can be because of Central Nervous System fatigue. I did workout the day before, and didn't get very much sleep (surprise), so...yea. Don't exhaust your CNS.

10/3/06 11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home