.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.14.2005

RAMBLING ON LIKE AN OLD PERSON

In a couple of weeks I'm going to be 40. I tried to think of things that rhyme with forty, and came up with the ever popular lordy, as in lordy! lordy! Angie's 40, and the not so popular sporty.
Hoardy, boardy, gourdy, fjordy, Morty, warty....
This is all beside the point, I am old, and what are we going to do about that?
Hmmmmm. I could have plastic surgery to get rid of my jowls and stomach. I could go on an all grapefruit diet, botox, hair weave, full body wax, acid peel, colon hydrotherapy, have my legs lengthened, my eyes lifted, and get my colors done.
Better yet, I could eat an entire cake and then go shopping for new clothes.
Same thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I like the shopping and the cake thing.

15/9/05 10:28 AM

 
Blogger Christian said...

I think you should get your colors done. I'll bet you're an Autumn. I see Autumn. I see ginger, I see rust, I feel desert sand. I am the wind. Blowing dry leaves away. To reveal shiny, glossy halloween with it's grey, grey moon. OK back to work.

(ironically the word verification word is "iigreym")

15/9/05 11:23 AM

 
Blogger AAM said...

I got "rabdipow" as verification.
Christian, thank you for the interpretive dance, I think.

15/9/05 11:58 AM

 
Blogger Christian said...

Ask Mowrer, he'll decipher...

15/9/05 7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home