.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.01.2005

the news

Usually, the news is best in short controlled bursts. It's one of the things we as lazy Americans do best, ignore what bothers us. Some are worse than others and I fall firmly in the 'worse' catagory. Half the time I am just informed enough to say something stupid about whats going on in the world. I just read more about the hurricane. Holy crap, I can't imagine what that must be like, not only losing your home, your loved ones, pets, etc.. but your entire city.
Thankfully, all my friends and family are safely here. At the risk of sounding sappy, take a second and thank whatever you believe in for whatever you've got.
g'night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

makes one really think about how petty we can be as human beings

2/9/05 3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home