.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.21.2005

CRYING AGAIN, DAMMIT.

I really don't want to make this blog a fan forum, however, some shows really do deserve it so...
Just finished watching the series finale of Six Feet Under, what a freaking great show!!! I know, I know, this is probably the fouteenth thousandth blog to talk about it. I have never cried as hard at TV as...ooops spoiler for people like Chris who are THREE SEASONS BEHIND. They could do sad and funny without being meat-handed or sappy about it, sheer genius.
R.I.P. favorite show, may you be remembered fondly in many, many reruns.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baron Kristoff Von Zoobenstein said...

Yes, yes...I know. But I didn't want to skip a season to keep up.

Next payday I'm going to buy the third season that's been out a while and the fourth that just came out yesterday. The fifth is all saved on the Tivo, so we'll have TONS to watch. Then I can help share the pain this season is causing everyone who watched it.

23/8/05 9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home