.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.18.2005

MEAT OF HUMAN KINDNESS

After reading over my posts so far, I'm reminded of something my friend Suzy said to me during one of my louder nastier rants against people in general and, well, people in specific. "Angie, you are the milk of human kindness."
She was being sarcastic, but it shut me up for awhile, congratulations Suzy.
Since I like lists, here's yet another list :
Things I like: lists, Disneyland, dark chocolate cake, tea, cheese (any kind), the color orange, my friends, my friends kids, steak (med. rare), sketching, my house, jewelry, my dear husband Chris. (not necessarily in that order).

There, now back to our regularly scheduled bitchiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger snusnu said...

I DID? That was bitchy of me. I hope you still like me.

26/8/05 11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home