.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.09.2005

EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING IT.


So, here I am. Blogging. I read other peoples blogs, lots of them. Chronicles of fascinating eveyday life. Hell, they're even FAMOUS! Conventions and autographs and hate mail . Thousands of ten year old girls made careful and detailed accounts in 'My Little Pony' diaries about which boy in math class had the best hair. Unknowingly, they prepared for celebrity.

So I guess there are two things you must know at this point.
I never kept a diary, and right now my life is about as exciting as watching cheese go bad.
Nonetheless... my ego is bloated and old. I need attention. Even if it's just hate mail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

I never had the best hair in math class, so I guess it evens out, in some way that I can't define. Hey, if you get bored watching your cheese go bad, I just reinstalled Quake II. I get to re-kill all the bastards I killed a year ago.

No hate mail here. Nuttin' but love.

10/8/05 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Christian said...

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!! just kidding. welcome to the wonderful world of blogs!

Now we expect an entry everyday for the next 10 years.

And thanks alot. Now I have another bookmark at the top of my browser to check everyday;)

10/8/05 8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home