.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.12.2005

PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU RIDE METRO

That was an actual, short lived ad campaign for the Metro bus system in the 80's.

...and here's a small sampling of stuff seen, smelled, and overheard riding the bus everywhere for 20 years in Seattle.

1-Woman talking to herself:
"send all the garbage men to Jupiter. Get rid of them!"

2-Two girls talking to each other:
"and he was all like oh my god, and I was like, no way, and then it was like I can't even like belive it, but they were all like, you like know, like all like, yeah, I'm not like kidding, it was like all like...
at this point a scary looking homeless man got up, walked down the isle to their seat, and leaned in close to their freaked out little faces. He twiched and spit as he screamed, "LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE!!!!!" then got off the bus.
The girls looked at each other , blink. blink. blink.
"so we were all like yeah ? and he said Like I like even like care, and I'm all like, yeah like..."
Scary homeless man, you are my hero. Even if it didn't like, work.

3-Only one guy jacking off. Only one.

4-A man so very extremely high that he failed to notice his pants rapidly filling with diarrhea as he exited the bus. From the back seat. During rush hour.

Yes, people just like you ride metro. I wonder if he was disappointed because no one else on the bus that day shit their pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

Coming home from Parker's once, about 6 in the morning. A block or so from Westlake, a guy gets up and stands in the stairwell by the back exit. After a couple of seconds, a trickling sound is heard. Everyone looks over to see the guy calmly relieving himself against the closed door. Hearing the various gasps of astonishment coming from around him, he rather indignantly asks, "What?"

No one could really respond to that.

15/8/05 1:01 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

HEY, all those things you complain about happening in the bus system, that happens to me in my car all the time.

Have some respect for the rectally challenged would ya???

I can not believe the lack of respect for those of us who can not hold it as long as some OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Good day, I have to go now.

I have to unload!!!!!

(sure, laugh if you want to, but he who passes gas last laughs last)

15/8/05 1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home