.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.16.2005

GUTLESS SONS-A-BITCHES

There was an ad on tv yesterday for 'Shallow Hal', the movie with Jack Black and Gwenneth Paltrow... Brave, brave Gwenny, all 95 pounds of her encased in foam rubber. Apparently, if an actress wants to "reach" or prove her "emotional depth" Fat is the new blind. Fat is the new Rainman.
There are many instances of this on movies and tv, but 'Hal' stands out.
At first I liked the movie, being a fan of Jack Black, but then Gwenny breaks a chair, eats half a cake with her hands, and empties the pool with a belly flop. HAHAHA.
Being a fat girl myself, I know these are things I do every day. How about you?
Thank god Jack was given the magical altruistic ability to see beyond the horrible debilitating ugliness the overweight are cursed with to the REAL beauty inside. Thin.
What if the spell made him see all black people as white?
Don't tell me that's different, I know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home