.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.18.2005

PUFFY LITTLE BRAS

I have big boobs. This as with all things, carries with it joy and sorrow. My tits have had better times at parties than I did. They got me alot of attention in Junior High and High school. My boobs have been a part of who I am since I was 10 years old, but they weren't always DD's, at first I thought I was dying of cancer. Fine, laugh if you must, but no one else in my 4th grade class had bumps on their chest so I figured my time was up. Miraculously, I was cured by a trip with my mom to the lingere department at Sears. I was on the fast train to jiggle town. Wheee.
Unfortunately, Victorias Secret is that having actual breasts precludes you from being able to by bras in her store. The Itty Bitty Titty Committee has a lock on the pretty, non-utlitarian eye patch & ribbon confections they sell.
Stores like Lane Bryant and even Nordstrom are carrying larger hard to find sizes now. They're not as cheap as the wee bras, but it's a start.
Would I go for a breast reduction? Nope. But I would try to talk a small chested woman out of getting implants? Hell yes! Unless you grew up with 'em they ain't family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big boobs of the world unite.

27/8/05 10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home