.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.19.2005

DREAM INTERPRETATION: I'm insane.

I always remember my dreams. Unfortunately, these usually consist of people chasing me through unfamiliar houses with guns and knives, or not being able to find Disneyland, or a spider crawling up my nose to save me from my dead grandmother. My latest favorite has me working in some kind of diner as a bad waitress serving bad food badly. Two guys sitting at one of my tables ask "what's in a rum and Coke?" I explained this ususally consists of rum, Coke, ice and a slice of lime. Pleased with my description, they each ordered one. I walked back to the diners kitchen and then.... I woke up. My first thought, and the feeling that stayed with me all morning was " damn, now these guys will never get their drinks!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Baron Kristoff Von Zoobenstein said...

I'm well familiar with the many and varied running for your life dreams...but "spider crawling up my nose to save me from my dead grandmother" is a new one. Wow. That's right up there with Rich's penguin dream.

21/8/05 1:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home