.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

8.31.2005

YET ANOTHER LIST

It has been pointed out to me there are many things I like (or don't) that others just can't agree with. Naturally, I made a list. You will not be suprised to find the 'don't' list longer than the 'do'. My glass is half empty, only boring people get bored, up with people, blahblahblah. Read it or don't, I couldn't care less.

DON'T LIKE:
tater tots
children singing
people whistling
anything strawberry flavored
Seinfeld, Friends, Something About Mary, Supersize Me
most of Jim Carey's movies
Thanksgiving dinner
flan
creme brulee
water rides
buffalo wings
olives
eggs
corn, carrots, pickles & peas
Nirvana and Pearl Jam
shrimp and prawns
any sports, ever, at all.
the movie Gladiator, Russel Crow is an unatractive ass.
not a big fan of fresh fruit, or ice cream, or ketchup.
warm summer days
the beach, (3 words, sand. in. crack.)
hot tubs
reality shows

DO LIKE:
black licorice, anything anise flavored, even Nyquil isn't all that bad.
ginger, raw or otherwise
bread dough, also raw
Tiny Tim
apple pie covered in cheddar cheese
the smell of gasoline
listening to recorded messages on the phone
the city over the country side any day!
shopping malls
Little House on the Prairie
rain
bagpipes
accordion music
flossing
bitter dark chocolate
showers vs. baths? SHOWERS WINS!
fruitcake
tofu in any format, yummy.

THERE YOU HAVE IT, THE ULTIMATE SELF INDULGENCE, DO YOU CARE? PROBABLY NOT.
ME EITHER.
MAY YOUR GLASS BE HALF FULL OF SOMETHING YOU LIKE.

8 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Thank you for saying "I couldn't care less".

Tops on my "don't like" list is people who say "I could care less." Really? well then you must care a little bit! Geez...

31/8/05 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Christian said...

Oh, and I like tofu too!:)

...Except it's kind of a guilty pleasure, since it can raise one's estrogen level, which can depress testosterone levels and be bad for your bench press.

Please don't put me on your hate list.

31/8/05 3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem bitter...

31/8/05 6:44 PM

 
Blogger AAM said...

of course I'M BITTER. Bitterness is my muse.

31/8/05 11:56 PM

 
Blogger Richmond said...

Hey, Christian stole mine!

I also like black licorice. I like sauerkraut on my hot dogs. And relish. I like peanut-butter-and-pickle sandwiches. And when the pickle jar is empty, I drink the brine. I like my Super Nintendo, especially Donkey Kong Country, and the special cartridge with all the Super Mario games. I like Super Mario Brothers 2, which originally wasn't even a Mario game. I like cheaply-made sci-fi with some heart and a sense of fun. I like that movie Rob Zombie directed. I even like Rob Zombie as a person, though not so much his music. Ditto Marilyn Manson. And god help me, I still like to watch Pokemon.

1/9/05 9:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the Fine Living Channel. It makes me throw up in my mouth.

LD

1/9/05 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate:
Intolerance, prejudice, unforgivingness, Fish ( to eat), Liver, Diarrea, and tampax.

1/9/05 5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... Eggs.... Gotta love 'em.

-J

2/9/05 10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home