.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.13.2005

I'M SO HIP I GOT NO BUTT

It's only taken me 7 years to get around to it, I just read the Bridget Jones books. I resisted for so long because of Renee Zel-a-whoozits "weight gain" and the corrseponding tabloid bullshit recounting her bravely adding dressing to her salads to gain that ugly 5 lbs.
Ah, such noble sacrifice for ones art.
Ok, the movies were cute, but I LIKED the books! Very funny, even a "Smug Married" like myself can appreciate the trials and tribulations of Bridget.
Why there hasn't been more press calling George Bush a "Fuckwit" I'll never know, it ought to be his official title. ( that's MR. Fuckwit to you ) everything the man says is "fuckwittage". It just works.

I look forward to more installments and more books, and yes, even the next movie.
And Renee Zeegenheimer looked healthy dammit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home