.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.04.2005

A FEW TILES SHORT OF A BATHROOM

Having a blog may just be what I need to tolerate the human race.....
Starbucks, early afternoon, getting tickets for Bumbershoot. Ahead of us in line is a somewhat frumpy, grizzled, middle aged woman yelling at the baristas behind the counter. I was mesmersied by the choice between donuts and scones so I missed the start of all this. I tuned in at " THIS IS SEXIST!! I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!! YOU LOCK THE WOMENS RESTROOM BUT THE MENS IS WIDE OPEN!!!! IT'S SEXIST THATS WHAT IT IS! I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!!
She pushed past us and out the door presumably to buy hormone replacement drugs or a stronger nicotine patch.
On our way out we saw her in the parking lot with a number of other women who also looked like they'd been riding Harleys behind gravel trucks with no face protection.
Crazy people make my blog go round.

1 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

in an addendum to this, Suzy saw more than I did, as I was spaced out by scones. read her account at sucralose.blogspot.com
crazy people are so much fun.

6/9/05 8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home