.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.19.2005

NO IMAGINATION

Second nasty comment, though gynecological, was not terribly clever.
In considering what I would do if these little gems started rolling in, I cast my mind back to the days when I met Chris. He and his roommates, Rich and Christian, produced The Movie Geek Show on Public Access cable TV. In spending alot of time with them, I got to answer phones, learn to run cameras, and even be ON camera a couple of times. We had a blast! SOOOO much fun. With one exception, young, foolish boys that they were, The Movie Geeks left themselves WIDE OPEN by asking viewers to call in with comments and having a message line set up at their house for additional abuse. That's what they got 99 percent of the time. Abuse. Dozens of Bevis and Butthead scholarship winners yelling "FAGGOTS! " or asking the timeless question, "uhhhhhh, are you guys fags? huhuhuuuuuh."
Scintillating and brilliant as it was, how much of that 'anonymous' crap could they listen to? Too much, and eventually, they stopped taking the messages at all. The show was supposed to be about THEM, not some tiny brained, big mouthed morons who, against all odds, had learned to dial a phone.
My blog is fun for me, and it is going to stay that way. For now, I'll nip this in the bud, I'm shutting off comments for awhile, my friends know my e-mail address and can say what ever they please as THEY will have the balls to leave their names.
What kind of Bitch-Twat am I? The kind that knows not to take comments from a tiny brained, big mouth moron and make them a part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home