.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.26.2005

DON'T LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I have a problem with people on TV. Whenever there is a scene with a cake in it one of two things happens. Some one will fall face first into it, or EVERYONE WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE IT. I hate these people. Why waste time yakking about meaningless crap when you could be eating cake? This, I think goes back to first grade. The entire class was invited to my best friend Susie's birthday party. We all brought gifts and watched her open them, except me, I was looking at the huge Winnie the Pooh sheet cake on the kitchen table, our reward for not rolling our eyes, farting or picking our nose while watching another child open presents for approximately 12 HOURS!!. Finally, the time had come, "happybirthdaytoyouhappybirthdaytoyou" cut the freakin' cake all ready "happybirthdaytoyou!"
But Susie had other ideas. As her mother cut the first piece little Susie started crying "No! you can't cut Winnie the Pooh!"
So, Winnie went into the freezer to die a more humane death, and nobody got any cake.
33 years later, and Susie's crime against all that is decent and right haunts me to this day.
She should have killed the bear for the good of the people.
And just for the record, anybody who falls face first into my cake has to buy me a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home