.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.20.2005

WHERE DO PLASTIC BABIES COME FROM?

Seeing ones doctor can be highly educational. Especially when you're left alone in an examination room, well, when I'M left alone in an examination room. My doctor likes to talk with her patients, a good thing in this day and age, but often she's behind schedule. This left me a few minutes to look around at the lifesized plastic models of the female reproductive system, knee joints, and sinuses. The sinus one had clear plastic cards that each represented a different nasal disease or discharge, mmmmmm polyps.
Who makes this stuff? (not the discharge, the models.) I want to know where this factory is. Do they give tours? Do they have a gift shop full of 'I heart polyps' t-shirts and plastic uterus key chains?
It's off to the internet for me!! Only 94 shopping days left 'till Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home