.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

11.09.2006

UPDATE

Chris' mom is not getting better. It's scary how fast this is happening. What we know for sure at this point is she does not have cancer of the nerve endings. We are still waiting on results of several tests. Her breathing is not good and she has lost most of the use of her arms and legs, yet there's no numbness, she's in alot of pain. Chris is in a meeting at the hospital right now to help decide how to proceed with treatment. I think they are reluctant to go forward with chemo because she is so weak already. She is extremely depressed and in and out of severe panic attacks.
This is such a weight on Chris. I know first hand how this feels and what it does. He has too much on his shoulders right now. My poor sweet Boo.
All the stress and time in the hospital has made me sick...again. I now have to make up a day of my class this summer before I can get a letter of completion.
Son of a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home