.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

9.13.2006

BELLY!!!!!

Suzy and I went to our first Power Belly class last night at Visionary Dance Productions in Fremont. I finally found a form of excersize I love. Not like, I said LOVE. Holy crap, what fun! Delilah, owner and teacher is truly amazing. She loves what she does and after making me sweat like never before for an entire non-stop hour I did not hate her, not even a little. Women of all shapes and abilities were there, yet another reason to like it. The spangly scarf is fun too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

God bless belly dancing, the sexiest activity on earth and proof that women--real women, with curves and soft bits and hair and everything good--are a gift from the universe.

14/9/06 2:05 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

hair. . .uuuuggh

I like my ladies bald and only after a nair bath. uuuugh spitoey.

15/9/06 8:37 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

There is an old aramaic saying that always comes to mind in times like these. . . oh shit, I forgot it.

Well anyway, happy grooves and pleasure cruise.

I think that is the best way to go about physical activity. Find that which moves you and the frickin move.-}

gOD BLESS THE HAPPY CHILDREN OF YESTERDAYS TOMORROW!

15/9/06 8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home