.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

6.23.2006

BRING ME MY BITCHES!!!

All names in this story have been changed as I haven't actually asked if I can write about this yet. This little tale is why I don't hang around groups of women much, I love my female friends, but they are chosen FOR ME BY ME after years of much horrifying trial and error.
Read on....
So I have this friend, we'll call her Jane.
Jane was enthusiastic about joining an online alias (a chat room /online forum) for women at her workplace. As she works primarily with men in her office area, she wanted to find some women she worked with that share her views.
Before you could say "good luck with that" it happened. Someone put up posters near the elevators advertising " Pimp My Cubicle!" presumedly to clean up cubicles and offices, as a take on MTV's Pimp My Ride where people get their crappy cars fixed up.
Many irate messages immediately reared their ugly heads online.
Uptight females from all over the company whining about how people nowdays forget the real meaning of "pimp" and how offensive it is to women.
Jane, quite simply, rocks. Letting them have it with both barrels, stating that with all the ACTUAL problems in the world and the workplace, this is a waste of everyones time, and ending the post with something along the lines of PIMPPIMPPIMPEDYPIMPPIMP.
ha!!!! I am glad to be her friend.
There are 2 morals to this story:
1-Don't forget that special guy in your life on "Remember Your Pimp Day" (they make a card for everything you know).
2-Being politically correct is no substitute for a good orgasm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I am really offended at your post.

I think if we can't use the government and corporate power to supress peoples thoughts and words, where will humanity ever find a safe haven for people to just do and say what they want*.

*in compliance with all possible laws, ordinances, fees, comformity, peer pressure to assure noone in any way is ever offended by any glance, word, picture, mistake, or flaw whether it be intentional or not.

24/6/06 10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home