.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

6.14.2006

I'M NOT DEAD.

Busy busy busy. That's me for a change. I spent a great 2 weeks with my Boo on vacation. We didn't go any place, but got alot of stuff done around the house. We bought a new sink and counter tops, had our trees trimmed and some removed, and scheduled plumbing replacement. Also, I went to see my pal Shellswick in BC for a couple of days. We stayed at a NICE hotel I affectionately called Posh Mc Swanky's home for wayward girls. I highly reccomend a bit of luxury now and then. Miss you Shelly!!
Here's hoping for the end of the tunnel with the "homeland security" paperwork and the Canadian red tape.
BAAH! I want my friend to live here!! Why is that too bloody much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home