.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

5.02.2006

SHINGLE WHITE FEMALE

My skin hurts. I have a problem with the herpes virus and the sun. They get together and make trouble for me a few times a year. It's sort of like shingles. Why it's called that I don't know. Sounds like a ye-olde-tyme disease you'd have to use a mustard plaster and " take the waters" for. Usually, it's just a painful area on my hip or the back of my leg for a day or two and that's it. Yesterday it started with my hip and stomach, and spread to my back and the bottoms of my feet. Today its also under my arms. I never see a rash when this happens, not sure why, just burning pain whenever anything touches my skin. To avoid going completely bat-shit crazy, I have made use of my leftover Vicodin. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be gone. Fun in the sun!! Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home