.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

1.30.2006

TOTALLY GNARLY

Since I turned 40 my body thinks it's 14 again, a second puberty, if you will. I bought new bras and had to go up a size to DDD..or as most manufacturers list them, F. They completely skip the E and dive straight into the next letter. I'm a 38 F. Holy Jesus on a cracker.
Also Retin-A is back in my life as an acne renaissance took place on my 40 year old face a few months ago. No wrinkles, no mustache, just zits.
If my dentist tells me I need to wear braces again, somebody send in the Quantum Leap guy to rescue me.

1 Comments:

Blogger shellswick said...

While I empathize, I am now ordering 36HH so, plllt on your F. But much love!! Technically, DD is E as there is no DD in the alphabet

30/1/06 6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home