.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

1.17.2006

MEET MS. GRAY

For the first time in a long time I'm down to my original, real, virginal hair color. It's still mousy, dark, dishwater blonde. If Crayola made a color called 'bored to death' my hair could be used as reference material.
Until now..
I have a suprising amount of white hairs growing here and there. I'm HAPPY about this! Yes, happy. My whole adult life I've fried the crap out of my hair with color to give it ..well, color, and texture 'cause it really has none of it's own on either account. Gray hair has more texture than young hair and BONUS!!! It might go white..coooool.
In the meantime I'm getting highlights done and keeping my fingers crossed for more grays.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

virginal hair color???

Hmm, does that come from a grocery store or a 'specialty' shop?

19/1/06 8:32 PM

 
Blogger snusnu said...

My roots were an inch long and I counted at least one gray for every five dishwater brown hair. Shocking.

23/1/06 10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home