.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

11.13.2005

TODAY'S POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER 'T'

Why has the letter T been dropped from the alphabet? Are we becoming a nation of Eliza Doolittles? I can't count the number of teeneage girls overheard at Disneyland spewing out " I wanna like go on Splash "Mow-inn", nuh uhhhh, I wanna go on Space "Mow-inn". Big Thunder "Mow-inn" is like, my favorite ride!
It's bad enough my generation has tought their children to insert "like" into a sentence instead of , oh, I don't know...say BREATHING OR SOMETHING. America is on the verge of abandoning the letter T. I like T, some of my favorite things start with T, like tea, toast, tumeric, tiramisu, being all tingly, and how sad would Chris be in a world without tits?
I say reinstate the letter T. Next time you hear someone dropping our friend T, kindly advise them to have their "ubes ied" or get a vasecomy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

wha a grea message. I oo have fel ha cerain loss of respec for da le'er. . . um. . . da one you menion on your blog.

oh, I found da smurf ad and iddiz on me blog.

breas wishes,
Ska -

14/11/05 10:01 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

You are the second person I've heard who has complained about Disneyland. My sister went to Disneyland a couple of months ago. Upon returning, all she could do was complain about all the flip-flops, super low rise jeans, and peek-a-boo thongs she saw while in line for rides.

Granted, two people don't necessarily make a trend, but is Disneyland really that bad?

18/11/05 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Richmond said...

Okay, the other things I can understand, but why, exactly, are we supposed to be so outraged by flip-flops, and the wearing thereof?

23/11/05 10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home