.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DON'T BE SORRY, JUST BE WALLY.

10.19.2005

THE PIPES, THE PIPES ARE CALLING

What the hell happened to Danny Bonaduce? I watched an episode of the train wreck that is Breaking Bonaduce, his new reality show. Puffed up and angry on way to many steroids, Danny struts around like a crazed gorilla threatening his friends and the camera crew, and jumping into a random car after running into the street waving his fists. He then obsesses and cries over failed attempts to dominate his wife, and finishes off the hour by trying to commit suicide. If this was acting he's a better actor than I gave him credit for. It was funny to watch Anna Nicole Smith fall apart, you knew it was all her phony drama. He's actually scary and uncomfortable to look at. I won't be watching it again.
I had the biggest crush on him as a kid. Yes, I watched the Partridge Family and missed the whole Keith Partridge thing, it went right past me. He was too pretty, Danny had a sense of humor. Seeing him now is truly depressing. Danny, flush the roids and find another way to make a living. PLEASE. I'd like my youthful illusions to remain intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home